trans. Ghost Stories
(1) Kurokami (trans. Black Hair)
|Based on the novel:|
|"Kaidan (Kwaidan)" by Koizumi Yakumo|
Mikuni Rentarou ... a samurai (1)
Aratama Michiyo ... a samurai's first wife (1)
Watanabe Misako ... a samurai's second wife (1)
Ishiyama Kenjirou ... a father of second wife (1)
Akagi Ranko (1)
Kitahara Fumie (1)
Matsumoto Kappei (1)
Ieda Yoshiko (1)
Tsukimiya Otome (1)
Tanaka Kenzou (1)
Nakano Kiyoshi (1)
Kishi Keiko ... Oyuki (2)
Nakamura Katsuo ... Houichi (3)
Nakamura Kan'emon III ... Kannai (4)
(1) A man returned back to home where his wife lived after years absence. But his wife was still young.
(2) A man met a snow-woman and he promised he never told anyone about her in exchange for being kept alive.
(3) Houichi, a player of Biwa-guitar, pleased ghosts. Though Houichi was written the Buddhist scriptures on his whole body as talisman, his ears wasn't written. So ghosts cut off his ears.
(4) A man looked at the unknown man in the cup.
|Keywords:||Ghost, Snow Woman, Grudge Ghost|
|DVD:||Toho, TDV2721D, 6300 yen (2003.6)|